Truck Accident Lawyer in Farmington, New Mexico
According to the National Safety Council, 5,700 large trucks were involved in fatal crashes in 2021 and 117,300 large trucks were involved in crashes resulting in injuries. These numbers represent an almost 49% increase in fatal crashes over the last 10 years. Because of the sheer size of large trucks, accidents involving large commercial and non-commercial vehicles can be extremely dangerous.
If you or someone you love is injured or killed in a truck accident in Farmington, New Mexico, it is critical that you seek out experienced legal counsel that can help you navigate the road ahead. At Zebas Law Firm, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial stress that victims of truck accidents face. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to providing compassionate and comprehensive representation to those in Farmington, New Mexico who have been injured in truck collisions. We will fight tirelessly to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.
We are committed to helping you get back on your feet after a devastating collision with an 18-wheeler or other large vehicle. We will investigate all aspects of your case to ensure that justice is served. Attorney Zebas understands the complexities associated with pursuing a claim against a trucking company or its insurer and will do everything possible to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a truck accident in Farmington, New Mexico, contact Zebas Law Firm online or call us at (575) 214-3888 to schedule a consultation.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Truck collisions can have a variety of causes, but they are often caused by errors made by either the truck driver or the trucking company.
Some of the most common causes of truck accidents include:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or aggressive driving
- Impaired driving
- Improperly loaded cargo
- Defective vehicle parts or equipment failure
- Poor road conditions/weather conditions
- Violations of federal and state safety regulations
No matter what the cause of your accident is, you need an experienced attorney on your side who understands how to investigate complicated trucking accidents. Zebas Law Firm has the experience and resources necessary to thoroughly investigate your case and ensure that those responsible for causing your injuries are held accountable.
If you’ve been involved in a truck accident, it is important that you take the necessary steps to protect your rights and ensure that you receive full compensation for your injuries.
Here are some of the things you should do after a truck accident:
- Seek medical attention immediately– Your safety is most important and delaying medical care can cause complications with your claim down the road.
- Collect as much information at the scene as possible – Get contact information from all parties involved and take pictures of the scene and damages if possible.
During the hardest time of our lives the Zebas Law Firm was there for us!
We Will Pursue the Compensation You Deserve
At Zebas Law Firm, we understand that a truck accident can be a traumatic experience. That’s why we strive to provide the highest level of legal services so that you can focus on your recovery while we handle all aspects of your case.
We will work diligently to recover full and fair compensation for all damages related to your accident including:
- Medical bills - This can include medical expenses for your immediate injuries as well as long-term care
- Lost wages - We can help you recover lost wages due to your inability to work
- Pain and suffering - You may be entitled to damages for the physical and emotional pain you suffered due to your accident
- Property damage - We can help you recover for any damage to your vehicle or other property
- Wrongful death - If a loved one was killed in a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation
At Zebas Law Firm, we take pride in providing comprehensive and compassionate legal representation for those suffering from truck accident injuries in Farmington, New Mexico. Our experienced attorneys will fight tirelessly to ensure that you receive the justice and compensation you deserve.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a truck accident in Farmington, New Mexico, contact Zebas Law Firm online or call us at (575) 214-3888 to discuss the details of your case.
What Makes Us Different
- Free, No Obligation Consultations
- Experience at the State & Federal Level
- Aggressive & Compassionate Representation
- 24/7 Availability
- Personalized Service & Attention
- Se Habla Español